Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shakespeare Festival

We have another storm coming in this afternoon, good thing we went to the Shakespeare Play last night, but we planned it that way knowing weather was going to good. We went down early to do a little touring around and for dinner at Fiorrala's BBQ. We find it's good to go early to set up our chairs in a good spot, and get a good parking spot. We then watch the pre-show entertainment the juggler below and puppet show.
Heaven me such uses send,
Not to pick bad from bad, but by bad mend. Desdemona, Act IV

The crowd was good. The play better, Ken thought it the best one!!! The play was Othello and the cast are professional actors who of course do a fabulous job.
The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief. Act I


The painting below I've been working on for a couple of days. I tried a new synthetic surface called Yupo for this watercolor, it takes a little getting used too, but it was fun. I like the look of running paint and accidents!!

Today, I thought I play with my scraps and sewing machine and make a few cards.


O! beware, my lord, of jealousy. It is the green-ey'd monster which doth mock The meat if feeds on. - Iago, Act III Othello




No comments: