Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Thursday, June 5, 2008

Projects

I decided to bring in and enjoy my peonies, they just fall to the ground with all our rain. I displayed in a place where I could enjoy them fully, on the stove. We don't use the stove so might as well pretty it up some!! (I have moved them to the living room.) Today Ken started an outside project. We had a big overgrown bush here and last year he cut it down. So now his is working on getting the roots out and prettying up the spot (it's in front by the garage).

I decided I wanted to finish the quilt I've been working on for the last couple of years, so to speed up the process I'm finishing it on the machine. I didn't think I'd get it finished any other way. The squares are now quilted and I'll sew the squares together and whip the backing together, this is my plan for now.

A good beginning makes a good end. English Proverb


No comments: