Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day
Ken had a relaxing day so far. We went to the golf course for breakfast with friends Bob and Shirley. They invited us to go for a ride, the old fashion Sunday drive, we saw countryside and tiny villages we didn't know existed. Bob seems to know all the little back roads!! We drove thru Rebel, Tina and Millville and others ( Shirley and Bob grew up in the area) and we drove in the rain.
Ken received this game from Lara, he enjoyed playing it when we were out visiting them this winter. It is Rush Hour, you pick a card, set up the vehicles according to the card and try to get the red car out with just moving the vehicles (not picking up and moving) just moving. These were my creative projects I did this week. Shadow boxes made from old cigar boxes that were given to me by Francis Vadjic (a Red Hatter) and fellow artist.
I think I will add this quote to the one I made about my gram: From the manner in which a woman draws her thread at every stitch of her needlework, any other woman can surmise her thoughts. Honore de Balzac




Enjoy the day!!

No comments: