Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beautiful day

It was beautiful day, we didn't do much, I did do alittle weeding but the garden is still quite wet. We went out to lunch with Bob and Shirley, Bob is still alittle under the weather he had a bladder infection earlier this week.
I see the blog service still is not working like it did before, I don't see the photos til I view the post. They did a little 'maintenaince' and I see somethings changed or not working correctly like spell check. I don't know! I hope it gets back to normal soon.

I'm posting photos of the paintings I did for Kristi for her birthday, she received them OK.



a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkTrPJFt2DXVKxPjD7sXw1YsyMC-DnozTirENX2YcThoWiBwzVR5afy8hF8UJR8He22tnkw1LH3WYcumcOqqpyMXv9i6SMSJOKx89zim13OQxkBicffIkIsPjpYdMiCeSEy51rfcUcZFck/s1600-h/K.+Painting+blog">


>My life flows when I'm in my art. Jean DeMuzio

1 comment:

Cherylsue said...

WOW! You are really getting good. You will have to do some daffodils for me sometime. Cheryl