Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, June 23, 2008

Hard Days Work

I see the blog server still isn't working right, but it let's me post. Ken got his delivery of stones this morning and he has been working all day putting up his wall. He will be be stiff and sore tomorrow, but still has some more to do.


This is my vacuum cleaner, it wasn't working right the beater woouldn't work when I pulled the vacuum back. So Ken took it apart yesterday, don't think he can fix it so we'll be at Walmart looking for a new vacuum in the next day or so.


This was my project for the day, after I did some trimming outside this morning. I didn't have a summer robe so I thought why not make a caftain. The fabric had a nice looking fringe salvage so I used it as the hems, anything to make it easy and quick.



I heard George Carlin died yesterday, we enjoyed his humor.
Weather forecast for tonight, dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scatterd light by morning. George Carlin

No comments: