Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Sunday, April 18, 2010

An update

An update, we are still at Prude Ranch in the Davis Mtns we will be leaving tomorrow morning but at this time Ken has not decided where we are headed. We decided to spend a few more days here, Ken really likes it here. It may be because of the Davis Mtn State Park, it has a couple of bird watching stations and he can get some good photos of those new birds. I don't know how many hours we've spent here, I should have kept track.
I'll post my bird photos on flickr when we find a place with a good internet connection.
I will also post my scenic photos too like these flowers on the horse path on Prude Ranch and no we did not go horse back riding although that sounds like fun.
We have been able to add 25 new birds to our life list from the Big Bend area and the Davis Mtns. We learned that the Davis Mtn SP is a big birding destination, the big draw is the Montezuma Quail and Graces Warbler, we did see the Quail.
Well, till next time y'all have a great day.



No comments: