Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, January 22, 2010

Ride on the beach

Today we went with the Carlows to Brownsville to shop the Goodwill store, then over to South Padre Island. We drove on the beach, watched people fish, relax, collect shells and just enjoying the beautiful day. We enjoyed a delicious lunch of seafood, except for Ken who had a hamburger at Daddy's Seafood and Cajun Restaurant.On the way back we stopped in San Benito at Freddy Fender's memorial.
Bob is looking at the Curlew's we spotted in the field next to the cemetery.
More fun with the Carlow's tomorrow.


1 comment:

Q said...

I have enjoyed catching up with you! Texas looks so nice and warm....I miss the butterflies. I have a pair of Ruby Crowned Kinglets at my suet cakes this winter! Darling little birds.
Glad you are feeling better.
Sherry