Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, April 17, 2009

A little Spring

It has been a really nice couple of nice days, some of the trees are in bloom.
It is nice to be home to enjoy the spring flowers.....
and to begin our own hawk watch. The hawks have returned to their nest at Watkins Mill, they are on the eggs. I tried to get a pic when they switched sitting, Ken has a great photo of the pair for those of you near by he has given a photos to Backyard Bird Center and Martha Lafite Thompson Nature Sanctuary and they will have the photo up somewhere. I have been watching the roadside for more nests and have spotted 3 with hawks on them.
Here's a new spring bloomer for me, Pussytoes, it was at the Sanctuary.


I started to do a little spring cleaning of the house, may not get to far with it though we like to be out watching the Spring growth.


No comments: