Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

Here is Ken's photo of the nesting Red-shouldered Hawks.
What a gorgeous day!! It was 80 degrees and just a lite breeze, perfect for photographing flowers.

I started the day with breakfast at Waffle House with my friend Sandy, we had a nice visit.

Ken and I went to Watkins Mill after lunch to do a little birding, we saw several Titmice, Yellow-rump Warblers, Brown Thrush and Cedar Waxwings.



These pretty little flowers were at the Watkins garden.

These Dutchman Breeches were at Isley Park.


These little beauties, are our Dogwood tree blossoms.
Tuesday, I met Cheryl for lunch and we took the entire afternoon catching up. Ken took a photo class given by Linda Williams Tues. afternoon. Linda is the master naturalist we meet last year, some of her photos are in the Conservationist Calendar, birding magazines and a butterfly book.

Ken and I stopped at the Diary Bee this afternoon, our first this season, the perfect end for such a beautiful day a scoop of rainbow sherbert.


1 comment:

Cherylsue said...

It's nice to feel spring is finally here. Mother is sore but coping, after her fall. She must have really strong bones. Hope I inherited them.