Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

What Else!

Well we have our motorhome back in the driveway. We waited for a call this morning but got none so we called them. It was done, probably Fri. but the manager failed to call. The service department is not open on Sat. so he was not there, but they do keep one service man there. When we pulled the Focus around to hook it up to the motorhome we see oil all over the bumper and hood. Open the hood the service people at the Ford dealership didn't put the oil cap on after changing the oil Friday. Trent the service man also noticed that the hitch on the motorhome was not level with the car. So the tow place didn't do that right either! Ken had asked them when we picked up the car if it was to be lower to be level, NO it was just fine. So nice Trent cleaned off the oil and found the cap, checked the oil and told Ken where he could find an extender. Off Ken went, back within 15, less $150. Trent went tho the prossess of hooking us up, when he had people waiting for other things, he checked to see if all was right before we left. We made it back, Ken's first towing the car and we unhooked and made everything back into the driveway safely. Off to hit a few golf balls and relax, but Ken's back was still alittle tender so we just played 4 holes and visited with my old boss. Ken had given me the instructions on the brake
thingy and I had forgot what I did with it during all this, but with a little back tracking I remembered and he remembered how to hook it up without them anyway. Well, I do hope things will start going a little better now. At least the car wasn't hurt, Ken said they may have also put in too much oil as the dip stick still measured over the line, which I guess is not good either. So Monday the Focus goes back to the dealer for them to clean up!
The blog service won't let me add a picture tonight. So what else is new! I thought I changed my name.
The whole Problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertand Russell

No comments: