Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, October 5, 2007

Got the Hitch

I finally took a photo of our black cats, black cats are hard to get good photos of. Squeekie is looking a little Halloweenie with the orange couch as background and Boo looks as if he's had a hard day fast asleep on the floor.

I tried to get a quick photo of the tow attachment put on my Focus, you can almost see the silver bars sticking out of my plastic grill. It was a job to get it done, they had to take off the bumper etc to put it on. The bars do come off so I don't have to drive around with silver bars sticking out. The service people then showed us how to attach the bar to the motorhome and attach the car to that. We also bought a brakebuddy that goes on the floor of the drivers side of the Focus for towing safety. While checking if the lights worked, they didn't, the running lights on the motorhome didn't work. So that was added to our fix list and the motorhome was left at the dealers to have all the items on our list taken care of, we hope. So maybe, Tues I will have photos of Ken towing the Focus home.

Again we stopped at the Genealogy Library, Ken is hooked on this. It is very addicting, I seemed to have hit the block wall on all my family lines.
It is still very warm here, 85 today and tomorrow 87 doesn't seem like fall at all.
Each moment is a place you've never been.
Mark Strand





No comments: