Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just a Day




The sun is shining but it's cool and windy. We haven't done much today just the general chores, laundary, oil change and mow the yard. Ken did hurt his back mowing, I hope not for long, we are to pick up the motorhome Sat.
I decided to try photographing my journal pages again and then photoshopping them alittle. You still can't read much but you get the idea of what I'm doing. I collect whatever I've found that may pertain to what's happening for that day, or whatever I find interesting and want to keep such as book titles, good wine labels etc. Hopefully later I will be able to scan the travel posts.
Wealth I ask not, hope nor love,
Nor a friend to know me:
All I seek, the heaven above
And the road below me. Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: