Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, October 15, 2007

Back Home

I made it back home today, there was light rain on and off (mostly off) on the drive back. I went alone, Ken decided to stay home. He was going to try and sell the Bronco over the weekend but decided it was easier to donate it to a local charity auction. It seems the only time I see my cousins is at a funeral and then there is very little time to visit. (There are 5 cousins missing in this photo.) I did visit my aunts while there, it is always fun to listen to their stories. While visiting them they received a call from another cousin, Rosie, whom I haven't talked to in 10 years and I got to say hello.
When I got home I find out the motorhome has not been started on at all, Ken was on the phone with them when I walked in the door. I am ready to give up, I would not recomment these people to anyone. All promises and no work. I guess I will have time to catch up on my family albums, I haven't worked on them in a long time.
When your heart speaks, take good notes. Judeth Campbell

No comments: