Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Saturday, October 6, 2007

Nothing Much

Nothing much of a day today. It was my first Sat. where I didn't have to get up early and go to work, I didn't miss that. I did walk up to the convenience store for a cup of coffee, I am out of coffee here.
We then did a little banking business, deposited my last check. We did have a surprise in the mail tho, we got our passports. It took less then 4 weeks. I was thinking it would take a couple of months. Now we can go to Alaska!!! Well, sometime in the future we would like to go to Alaska.
I called Mom, she's doing well, although she is worried about us. I told her I'd call when we were ready to leave, she'll get tired of us before the winter is over anyway.
I feel rather lost, maybe it's just the wait to get started. Still have a few things to get and do, lots of last minute stuff that's in the waiting. I can't seem to concentrate enough to start a book to pass the time with, I pick one up read alittle get bored and put it back on the shelf. I did do a journel page today about my last paycheck. Also visited the Blog of Note the Sixtyminuteartist, it is very interesting .

There is no such thing as a 'natural.' A natural dancer has to practice hard. A natural painter has to paint all the time. Joe Louis

Which I have not done all summer!!

No comments: