Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

Here it is

Here is Ken's photograph that has been choosen as a finalist in the Star Photo Contest. It will be in the paper Oct. 21 in the GO section. It was taken at the Saguara National Park in Tucson, AZ.
I have a correction to make in the last blog, it is a cousin that has cancer and I hope he is doing OK, I haven't heard from him in the last couple of weeks.
Today we got the call that my Uncle past away yesterday, he was 84 I believe and suffered from emphysema the last few years. So we will be going up north to MN to his funeral Sat. It has been years since I've seen some of my cousins. We will be staying with my brother Dennis and his wife, Beth.
They are still working on the motorhome, so maybe Monday we can go get it.
Last night I went browsing thru blogs and found a couple of interesting ones for those who are interested in art, they are kerriposson-artist.blogspot and rosylittlethings.typepad.com and a cool travel log at espressovan.blogspot.
When the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name,
he writes not that you won or lost, but how you played the game.
Senior Motto 1925 Sac City my Grams graduation motto

1 comment:

Cherylsue said...

Congratulations, Ken. Good picture!