Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, October 8, 2007

No more keys


Well, today was my last day of work, to bad it had to be a rainy day. I didn't see any of the regular golfers, Oh Well. I spent my last day defrosting the freezer and cleaning up the kitchen. I handed in my keys, and hugged the boss goodbye, and promised we'd visit them in AZ this winter.
Yesterday was a good day to see a movie and we saw a very good one Into the Wild. It's about a young man trekking across America and up to the wilds of Alaska. I'd recommend it to everyone, there is nudity though.
Well, time to wait again til we hear that they have the motorhome is fixed up. Ken fixed a pot of chili, I haven't done much cooking, breakfast once and a while. We don't have much in the frig or the cupboards, just a few basics. You know a glass of wine would be nice tonight for some odd reason, but don't have any on hand.
I am alone here in my own mind.
There is no map
and there is no road.
It is one of a kine
just as yours is. Anne Sexton

No comments: