Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tree display

Our weather forecast for the next week including today is gloomy, cloudy, windy and maybe some sprinkles, but I realize it is still much nicer than the weather back home.
To get in the Christmas Spirit we went to the Harlingen Christmas Tree display at their museum. You'll be seeing more of the photos I took there in the next few blog posts. I even learned about a new Christmas legend.
After lunch, we finished up our shopping for the grand kids at Wal Mart in San Benito.
These Roseate Spoonbills were at the side exit in the canal, I tried to walk up to get their photo but I scared up the closer ducks and so the spoonbills took off too, but I liked their pink reflection in the water anyway.

Ken's busy wrapping up the gifts so we can get them into the mail in the next couple of days.
I'm feeling a little guilty today, I didn't do my exercises guess I'll have to double up tomorrow.



No comments: