Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wimbleton

Did you all watch the men's final match at Wimbleton today, Wow! I don't normally spend the day watching TV but I couldn't take myself away from today's match. Record in length and record in no. of games in 5th set. The stamina these guys have is unbelievable!
Yesterday, we went to Ken's brothers home for a family get together. It was a beautiful day for it. Richard and Toni have a beautiful place, Ken wondered around taking photos of the dragonflies and wildflowers, he also played alittle volleyball. They have a nice fishing pond, a couple of catfish were caught and released.

Here's a really big one caught the day before by Paul, not from Richard's pond but somewhere else.
It is 40lb catfish, he said it was probably 30 years old (today it is probably in his freezer).
To end the day, Rick brought some fireworks for all to enjoy. Hope, you all had a nice holiday too.
The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment.

1 comment:

Cherylsue said...

I watched Wimbledon too. Couldn't pull myself away from the tv. We did eat alligator. I had it before, but it does taste like chicken. So do the frog legs. Nicole has a new bf. I'll tell you more when we get together. Keep busy. Someone needs to accomplish something!!!!
Cheryl