Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here he is!

Here's a pic of Ken's newest grandchild, Wyatt. On my walk today I found this little painted lady on the side of the road. She didn't look hurt so I brought her home and put her on the butterfly bush, hope she flew away and wasn't a meal for a bird.

A morning visiter to our butterfly bush.
This morning at McD's, I overheard a gentlemen talk about his war experiences and his owning a PT 19 after he left the service. I told him I had just had a ride in a PT 19 which brought up that he wished he had kept a photo of his plane, so I gave him one Ken had taken. What a coincidence that we had brought the photos to show to friends and he was sitting next to us relating his experiences to a friend. He told us we had made his day, (he had served in the Pacific in the Navy during WWII).
Babies are such a nice way to start people. Don Herrold

1 comment:

Cherylsue said...

This must be baby season! I got 2 nieces in 5 wks. We are off tomorrow for KY. I will call when I get home. C