Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Red Hat Lunch

Oops, did the photos in the wrong order, but this is the flannel quilt I just finished and will probably give to Ken's new grandchild due the 15th of this month. I had all the flannel left from some quilts I made two years ago for the grandbabies that came then. Our little Red Hat group got together for lunch at Ginger's downtown Liberty, it's just off the square. Only seven of us were there, seemed to be alot of medical problems with husbands this past month, I hope they all get better. We then walked up to the square and checked out a couple of new shops, one owned by a Kearney native (I used to play tennis with her mom). The name of her shop is Get it on your table!, www.crockandladle.com, I bought some coffee (my favorite purchase). We then found a table on the sidewalk and visited for awhile. It was a really nice day to get out. (Side note: I haven't driven in two months but I remembered how.)
Happy 1st of July!!

No comments: