Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Vacuum

I finally got a new vacuum, the Hoover went out in the trash. So, Monday I cleaned the floors and rearranged the living room. It has been forever since I've changed it and it'll take a while to get used to but I think it's much better. I put the couch next to the wall where my desk is and opened up the center of the room. I have confused the cats especially Tiger. Here's Boo seeking refuge and basically my dirt devil. We took a drive over to Watkins State Park and we saw 2 cute fawns with their mom, but weren't able to get their photo. Later in the afternoon we drove down to see Ken's brother Don who broke his ankle last week, he's doing fine. He gave us acouple of books to read, he's really into politics.
Today we went to Lifesyle RV where they are working on our RV, they have it about done. We were to bring it home today but they didn't fix the leak in the slide because it didn't leak for them. They didn't have it leveled so of course it won't leak it'll run off. So, I don't know what will happen now, we are to pick up it tomorrow.
We stopped for lunch at Culver's, our first time there. The hamburgers were good but Ken likes In and Out better, the custard was really good though.

No comments: