Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday out & about

Here is the latest of my watercolors, 7x9.


The roads were OK this morning so we went to Perkins, hadn't been there for breakfast for several weeks. They had something new on the menu gingerbread pancakes and I like to try new things and they were delicious.

Ken wanted to see a movie so decided to see the Golden Compass, it was a bit long but as it got going it got better. I looked at the book at Borders after the movie, it's a big one and has two sequels. I usually find the books better than the movies, but I'll just think about them for awhile, I already have a long reading list.

I had thought about going to the funeral but the cold and questionable conditions and probably late start put a negative on that.
Still trying to learn how to use the laptop and scanner. I usually take the easy way and use the desktop and camera. I hate having to ask Ken how to do this and that, I even have a hard time remembering what my notes mean.
The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common. Emerson

1 comment:

Cherylsue said...

Good job on the watercolor.