Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Sun is still there

Well, the call I was expecting came at 7:15 am. I wish I didn't live so far away from the old home place in times like this.
When you're frightened, don't sit still, keep on doing something. The act of doing will give you back your courage. Grace Ogot
I caught our neighborhood squirrel this morning, he is the main reason we go through so much seed. We put out the corn for him but his taste is of the sunflower variety.

It's been a week since we've seen the sun, what a difference it makes too. The ice will almost be gone by the end of the day. It was fun to hear it creak and crack and boom down it would fall, or maybe it was just tinkle tinkle but we had to watch over head when we went out walking.
Tell me and I'll forget;
Show me and I may remember;
Involve me and I'll understand.
Chinese Proverb

No comments: