Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Red Hat Christmas Lunch

The Red Hat group I belong to had their Christmas lunch and gift exchange today. We went to the Pink Rosebud Bed & Breakfast in Plattsburg. The house was built in1878 and is beautifully restored. The couple served us a wonderful meal. You may be able to pick me out of a couple of these photos and next to me is my bf Cheryl. We had a beautiful day the sun was shining and the temp was about 54 degrees. A few of us hit the antique stores downtown Plattsburg.

I have posted a photo of my Brazilian friend Sonia and her husband Antonio and one of her sons. She has another son visiting Paris at the moment.
We have finally learned each others e-mail so we can communicate more easily. What a small world it has become! She is even able to read my blog. I was an exchange student to Rio and her family was my host family for 3 months.

Cheryl is my friend that has taken me with her on several trips to Europe when she was a travel agent. What good times we had.

I've started a new book; Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck, it is his account of a trip across the US he made in truck camper in 1960 with his dog Charley. There is a couple who have just made the same trip in his wheel tracks, I have read part of their blog.
There are as many worlds as there are kinds of days, and as an opal changes it's colors and its fire to match the nature of a day, so do I. John Steinbeck












No comments: