Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, December 21, 2007

Out in the crowds

We received this cute ornament in the mail today. It is a little overexposed, I decided to see if I could download a photo straight from the camera. I can but I guess it is not a good thing to do.
I thought it ironic to get this ornament as we went down to check on the progress of the repairs. They have it done and it looks good. Now we have to wait for the insurance adjustment before they let us have it. I wonder how long that will take. But anyway the repairs are done, just alittle Christmas present for us.
We hit an early movie first, we saw Sweeney Todd, it is very good and it got better as it got bloodier. Johnny Depp does a good job singing in it! Check it out if you like musicals and don't mind some gore.
On our drive home after stopping for a late lunch, we hit the traffic. I haven't seen so much traffic out on a Friday afternoon up north ever.
Let us have music for Christmas...
Sound the trumpet of joy and rebirth.
Let each of us try, with a song in out hearts
To bring peace to men on earth. Mildred Jarrell

No comments: