Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, December 7, 2007

Good News

The good news is the doors are in! We went down to put more antifreeze in the motorhome and found it in the shop, they were starting to work on it. So we left it as is.

We then finished shopping for Ken's grandkids. I believe he is done.

I decided I needed to practise scanning and putting it on my blog. So here is yesterdays drawing. I have a problem getting the width of cups right. Must practise more.
Even the common articles made for daily use become endowed with beauty when they are loved. Sotsee Yanage

1 comment:

Cherylsue said...

I like your sketches. If the weather will cooperate and I can get out of the house to shop, we will have to get together for our Christmas breakfast next week. Surely, you won't be leaving before the first of the year. Merry Christmas to you and Ken.