Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, November 9, 2009

Laguna Atascosa


Caracara
Originally uploaded by 4catsandus



Sunday we drove over to Laguna and saw our first Aplomado Falcon but didn't get a photo as it was too far away. We also saw a large family of wild pigs, several of these Caracaras and White-tail Kites.
It was a nice day and we were able to be out and didn't get a mosquito bite or chigger bite there. We both have gotten several bites already from walking at Ramsey.



I've joined Flickr a photo viewing site. I've been downloading some of my better photos there so far I have 90 photos there. If you would like to see them go to www.flickr.com/photos/jap4cats/ or just click on the Flickr side bar. I will be posting most of my photos there now.



It was a misty day today so we didn't get out to look for butterflies but it made for a good day to go through the photos we've already taken.

No comments: