Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yellow on Yellow

The weather back home doesn't look very good, sleet and snow. Is March going out like a lion?
We've been out enjoying the yellow colors, cactus flowers, butterflies, birds and blossoming trees. Friday was 98 with humidity, today much nicer 80 and low humidity. We haven't been out to the Hawk Watch, we plan on going tomorrow. This morning I was sitting out enjoying a cup of coffee and I noticed some birds in a small kettle up high and so I got out the binos. We had maybe 80 Broadwing Hawks fly over. Ken got out his camera tried to get photos but he wasn't satisfied with them, I thought they were OK for handholding his 500.

1 comment:

Cherylsue said...

Aren't you the lucky ones. Check my blog for our weather. At least the sun is out today. I'll remember this birthday for sure. 70 and snowstorm! Is that an omen?