Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Edinburg Scenic Wetlands

The sun came out around 11 am today so we decided to get in a little birding. The Rio Grande Valley has this map of birding and butterfly sites, I posted a photo of it a couple days ago, we are visiting the more important sites. There are 97 sites listed, we have visited 14 sites so far.
Monday we went to a movie, we saw the Curious Case of Benjaman Button, it very good. The theatre was very nice, decorated in Art Deco style and Mondays are $5 Senior day.

1 comment:

Linda W said...

I'm so jealous you two are in the LRGV! I love it there - I was there in October for a butterfly festival and some birding. I miss seeing you guys up here where it's cold outside. Love your pictures. Take care and have lots of fun!