Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Smithville

Yesterday, I met Cheryl at Smithville for lunch at the Main Cup Cafe. I first stopped at the Smithville Lake dam and then explored a little of the trail across from it. I was there less then 10 mins and saw a yellow warbler. Ken and I need to go back and walk the trail, it looks promising.





Here are a few photos I took downtown Smithville.













We discovered another little cafe to try sometime soon. It is located in an antique shop called Clearfield Farm. The sink and bathtub is a fountain in the garden located in the back of the shop. We had a nice visit with the owner, she is an interesting person, loves riding Harleys. She has a fun website, http://www.clearfieldfarmantiques.com/ it includes menu too.
Our lastest visitor to our hummingbird feeder, both male and female have been spotted at it.

With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony, and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things. Willaim Wordsworth





No comments: