Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Babies

We haven't been doing much, Ken's been photographing our backyard birds, I did some sorting of my collage junk. Today we went out to Watkins to check on the Red-tailed Hawk mom and she had two chicks that we could see.
I took the photo of Ken's photo off his computer so you could see the chick. I didn't know if it would turn out, but it did.
I caught the female Oriole with a worm this afternoon. I stand outside letting the birds get used to me so I can photograph them. Now to get the hummingbirds, we have two at the feeder right now.
Our motorhome is now waiting for parts, it is sitting at dealers waiting. We are watching the price of diesel go up and up.
The way to know life is to Love many things. Van Gogh

No comments: