Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

birding

We went out and found the owls,the mom was there briefly I tried to get a photo but she was to far away for my point and shoot and Ken didn't have his ready yet.
Ken got a few shots but he's not happy with them, it was overcast and dark so they weren't as sharp as he'd like. He'll go back and try again. Linda has beautiful photos of them at http://www.lindawilliamsphotography.com/.



We also went to Martha Lafite while we were in the area. I always enjoy the butterfly garden there, I believe Linda has a hand in that too. We spotted about 6 monarch caterpillers on the butterfly weed. Which, reminds me I need to get out and weed out the creeping grass from our butterfly garden.
Always remember life is for enjoying!


No comments: