Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hawk update

We went out to see how the little hawks were doing today and Linda Williams was there taking photos of it too. Here is Ken's shot of them getting fed. There are 4 little hawks and Linda said they are Red-Shouldered Hawks, you can see the patch of red in this photo. Linda told us where we could get photos of baby owls, we may try it tomorrow. I have come down with a nasty cold, I thought it was just sinus but today it became a keep the tissue box close cold.
We went downtown EX Sps to pay our water bill and the garden back of the gift shop was really pretty and I had to get a couple of photos. I need to visit the garden shops back garden, but didn't feel like it today.


Nothing is worth more than this Day.

No comments: