Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring in Gladstone

I caught the little article in the KC Star
that the Gladstone City Council and Northland Art League (which I was once a member for several years) will be sponsoring an "Art Springs in Gladstone" Art Show Friday and Saturday at the new Gladstone Community Center. So we went today to check it out. Ken used to work with George Wilhoit who does wildlife in oils and Bess Duston is one of the original members of the Art League and we traded art work a few years back. They were the artists we knew the best, but the quality of work shown was very good. Several mediums were represented, jewelry, pottery, photography, fiber and the usual work on paper and canvas. I am very glad we went to check it out. It seemed to have a pretty good crowd browsing around. I miss being involved in the art community.
I put my photos in an album and see I should fill out a few missing spots where we stayed, mainly Meridian RV , I neglected to print any photos of it.

No comments: