Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, April 14, 2008

Guthrie, OK

We are here at Cedar Valley RV Park just 6 miles west
of Guthrie, OK. I was just watching the news here and just 3 days ago Guthrie was flooded, we didn't see any evidence of one when we drove thru. Also, next week is Guthrie's Old Time Days which I guess draws several hundred visitors. I now know why Ken picked this RV park, it has an 18 hole par 3 which of course we played this afternoon. It was nice to get out and do some walking and we didn't play too bad either. It cost only $12 for the night and $5 ea. to play 18. While playing we saw our first scissor tail flycatcher, how cool was that. Here is my attempt at a photo. We went back after we finished playing, Ken took his bigger lens and got a nicer photo of one.
The red buds are blooming here, so pretty, I always enjoy the spring blossoms. Just heard we'll have wind tomorrow, gusts of 40 hope it is a tail wind.
The crud has hit me again, just feel like I have a fever and ach all over. I'll take something tonight maybe I'll feel better tomorrow it worked the last time I felt this way.
You know I haven't driven a car for over a month! I haven't cooked in 4 months ( guess that's not news I don't cook much at home).
Well, we are getting closer to home.



No comments: