Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, April 18, 2008

Out and about

I've been busy, the laundry is done, the RV is cleaned and I feel a little better. Today we went out to McDonalds and Ken's friends were there and then they decided we should all go to Stroud's for lunch. It was good to catch up. Bob is going to have hip surgery Wed. so we won't see him for awhile after that.
And no, we didn't feel the earthquake here, I guess they did in the south part of KC.
I worked on getting some pictures ready to take to Walmart this afternoon and evening, I selected 137 from Vegas to when we got home to be made into prints.



This may be the fire in Kansas that they are talking about on TV. We thought it was strange they would be doing a spring burn in that 40 mph winds Tues. They burn the prairie's grasses every spring in the Flint Hills, it has become a tourist attraction, it is an amazing sight.
I still have some things to retrieve from the RV and straighten up the shelves some. Our flower garden needs its spring cleanup too.
Hope this dreary weather clears up, it is looking better down the road, this wet cold air doesn't help my sinus.

No comments: