Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, February 4, 2008

Rain and snow

We've had a cool and wet day today, we had another inch of rain. Yesterday was just veg out day in front of the TV with the golf tourney and the Super Bowl, I did catch up with my family scrapbook and sort my digital photos for printing. Ken went up to the clubhouse late this afternoon and looked over and saw snow on Superstition Mtn and so we got in the car and tried to get some photos. The snow will probably be there tomorrow so maybe we'll get better photos.
We have leak and here is my collection containers. The rug got wet over nite.

Here's the clearing sunset after a rainy day.
Did you know...the hottest recorded day in Phoenix was on June 26, 1990 when the temperature hit 122 degrees. Or that Phoenix started out as a lowly hay camp for the Military at Fort McDowell?
You can call yourself an Arizonian when...you think 60 tons of crushed red rock makes a nice front yard.


No comments: