Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Clydesdales in town

The Clydesdales are in Apache Junction for Lost Dutchman Days this weekend, we went out to Goldfield where they are being stabled. We hope the predicted rain for Sat. morning won't dampen the parade, I was planning on going.


This afternoon at 4 the park served pulled pork sandwiches, beans, coleslaw for $4. We sat across a fulltiming couple who were from Austin, MN.


Ken went hiking with the group from the park this morning. I cleaned the RV and then had lunch with Mom.





Last night I took this photo of the moon and Superstition Mtn. I won't be able to get the ecilpse tonight as clouds have moved in and we may get rain tonight.



Yesterday, we went out to the Peralta Trailhead and poked around. No poppies!




No comments: