Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hiking Treasure Trail

What a beautiful day, temp was 78, a good day for a hike. We drove up 87 to First Water Trailhead and took off on one of the trails and ended up on the Treasure Loop Trail. It took us up Superstition Mtn.
It took us about 4 hrs. since I walk slow and we take photos.





Not many poppies yet!





It was a nice hike and a pretty view of the mountains and beyond, on top we could even see the buildings of Phoenix way in the distance.

I wanted to do a watercolor from my photos not yet printed so I set up my little studio. I didn't want to use the table as Ken needed it for his project of cleaning his camera.




Monday Ken played golf with the park golfers and I had breakfast with Mom and we found a program on her computer where she can play with her photos. Tomorrow I am having lunch with her maybe we will go though the possess of downloading photos again.

1 comment:

Cherylsue said...

Ruth Snopes called about Red Hats. We'll miss you.