Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Sunday, February 17, 2008

Art Fair

Finally the sun has returned and it is a nice day to visit the Scottsdale Art and Wine Fair. Admission was $2 and the wine tickets with a real wine glass was $10.
I had 4 samples of wine and one sample of beer, they were quarter glass samples. Ken bought me a botte white merlot of an AZ wine that I thought tasted good for my BD.

It's a nice souvenir glass!!


Robin was also visiting the art fair!



And just like the Plaza Art Fair there were the dogs.
Yesterday we spent the day with Mom, we hooked her up to a printer, one of these days we'll get her on the internet.
Blessed be the Cracked for they let in the light.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you must have had a great time at the fair. I love art fairs and it is a good way to spend some time with family and friends. The last time I visited a fair I bought a beautiful Art Glass.