Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, February 18, 2008

Desert Color

We had a fun day, the temp started out cool at 45 and got up to 67. We were outside all day and I can feel it on my face. We should sleep well tonight!! This is on Weaver's Needle trail. We went out this afternoon looking for wildflowers.
We found the beautiful poppies.




Jojoba blossoms and many other tiny blossoms.











I went along with the park golfers this morning to play 9 holes at Royal Palms executive golf course. I did well for putting 2 balls in the water, my score was 39 with 14 puts.




Here are my partners Dottie, Donna and MaryAnn, they are from the midwest also. Donna lived in Kearney for a couple of years. There were six ladies in the group.






My BD wine.





Ken thought this lady was a twin for my BF Cheryl. We saw her a week or so ago when we were having breakfast at I Hop.

Two roads diverge in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost






No comments: