Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Work day

It is a cloudy day and this afternoon we even had some sprinkles. But the temp was 65 and low 40, still better than home. It was a work day after bkft at the Stockyard. I did 4 loads of laundary in the little laundary room and Ken tried to fix the water pump. We had a water leak under the shower too this morning so he had to look at that, I just figured the grey water tank was full when I showered this morning, it was but we still shouldn't have had water on the ground as least we don't think we should. Good thing we didn't try to use our own washer/dryer last night. We then went to the In and Out again for lunch/dinner, it's Kens favorite burger joint and that is all they serve burgers and fries.


Ken ordered the double double burger today. We then went to WalMart for more tasty frozen dinners and cat treats and I got my hair cut. So we are getting set to head out tomorrow.
We will miss the quiet of Marana and the country roads. We just learned what roads to take to where. I will miss the Stockyard Cafe and the real cowboys who have breakfast there, today one came in wearing chaps wish I had the nerve to take his picture.
I will also lose the free wireless internet and will have to share Ken's Verizon excess card . Wireless would cost us $12 extra at the new place. Just as we will have to pay for electricity, Ken called today to set up an account with SRP and we pay a $28 new user fee.
So tomorrow news from our new home in Apache Junction.


No comments: