Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to the Cavern


We went back to Carlsbad Caverns and spent 5 hours taking photos. Ken took his tripod this time so hopefully he is alittle more satifsfied with these photos. We then took the ranger tour of the Kings Palace section and it was unbelieveable. We were on a tour so it was harder to take photos, you can only visit this area on a tour.
I bought this book as my souvenir, Jim White discovered the cave in 1902 and brought it to the worlds attention.





Today we took the elevator in or down 700 ft. This is the rest area and food court down in the cave.

They serve packaged sandwiches and candy etc. also have a few souviners.
It was a lovely day, a cold start of 28 but I believe it reached 58 but there was very little wind and the sun was bright.
I love being part of the beach of life-I like being one of the grains of sand. Dr. Margaret Mc Farland

No comments: