Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On the road again

We are on the road again, decided to leave Carlsbad because it was getting cold tonight and tomorrow. We left around 12:00, we had a little trouble with the getting the lights to work on the Focus after hooking it up, but Ken tweeked the cable and got them working.
This is Guadelupe National Park, we drove by on our way to El Paso. Picture turned out pretty good shooting out the RV window.


We stopped and set up here in Deming,NM , Dream Catchers RV park.
We went to WalMart to pick up a wine opener, the one I bought earlier for the Rv broke on it's first try. We are enjoying the wine my brother and sister-in-law gave us for Christmas. Goes well with Stouffer's Mac n cheese. It is to be 27 tonight I believe.
On driving through we passed a huge diary farm, I've never seen so many cows, bigger than any feed lot I've seen going through Texas. Then more pecan orchards, Ken wants to pick up some other than the few he picked up from the golf course.
My friend Cheryl should be settled in the Florida Keys for a few weeks by now, enjoying the surf and fish and mojitos.
We would like to wish Shirley a fun and fantastic time on her cruise.


No comments: