Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Sunday, January 13, 2008

A cold morning

I got up early today and found that our water had froze over night. I get up early as it is a good time to read my e-mail, the system isn't busy. It had thawed by 9:00, so no harm done. I was going to fix myself a bagel in the toaster oven this morning and I blew a breaker, we haven't figured out why that happened. So we had an interesting Sunday morning.

In my e-mail I had a message from my brother that my aunt did pass away Fri. nite. She lived in Montana most of her life.




We decided to visit the Living Desert Zoo & and Garden here in Carlsbad. It was chilly but it is a nice little zoo. Ken got some really nice photos of the cougar and badger. Sorry you get to see the photos I took. If he sends his to me I may add them to the blog.






A Happy Birthday Greeting to Shirley!!!
Nothing is worth more than this Day.

No comments: