Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A beautful sunset

It was a windy and cool day, 57 and tonight it is going down to 33. This is Superstition Mountain as it looked tonight just a half block down from the RV park. We hopped in the car when we saw it was going to be a great sunset to get photos.
This is looking at the sunset same place.


We went back to the Gilbert Riparian and I got a closer shot of the love bird.

We found the egrets and great blue heron there too today. Ken got photos of a pretty warbler.
We ate all meals in today, the first on our trip I believe, mostly the leftovers Mom gave us.
Today a new sun rises for me, everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion everything invites me to cherish it. Ninon de Lenclos




This is our big Boo, loves to help.



1 comment:

S.Cotrim said...

I love the pictures on the blog. They have colours, shapes and mistery mixed together translated on a Nature's poem