Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, November 30, 2007

Sightseeing Thurs.

Yesterday we got out and did a little sightseeing in Independence. We went thru the Marshall home and jail and Vaile Museum which is all decked out for Christmas. Beautiful! It was a very interesting tour, Ken really enjoyed it.
I decided I should learn to use the laptop so I'm posting on it and downloaded my recent photos from Thursday on it. See if I remember how to do that the next time, it is a little different from the desk computer. I think I've already forgotten. I need to write the instrustions down.

The weathermen are calling for a little ice tonight, I hope very little. The towns around us are having their home holiday tours tomorrow it would be nice if the weather was nice. I was thinking it would be fun to go through Orricks then maybe visit Ken's brother who lives near Orrick but if it's nasty not a good idea.

Sharing what you have is more important than what you have. Albert M. Wells Jr.



No comments: