Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Saturday, November 24, 2007

Is it Saturday?

Does this little kitty look cold? Spoiled maybe.
Correction on yesterdays post, the name of the site is grab an Apron, reached by going to jerryandmartha.com/yourdaily art.

Not much going on, one day runs into the next. I have been working on my Christmas cards, the list seems to have grown this year so not everyone gets a handmade one. I got out my Christmas CD's I enjoy listening while I write. I had forgotten where I had put them so it took a couple of searches.

Oh, yes, congratulations goes out to the Lawson football team for winning Missouri Class 2 state title.

There's is a microsopically thin line between being brillantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap... Cynthia Heimil

No comments: