Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, November 9, 2007

A little this and a little that




It was a beautiful day to get out and about. I cleaned out the last of the flower pots, the frost had finally hit the lantana plants. We've had these plants for 3 years but since we thought we may not be around to take care of them this winter to just let them go. They were getting alittle big to handle anyway. I cleaned up a few flower beds too and this little mantis crawled out.
Our tree out front is pretty now, I didn't know if it would be colorful or just dull after our dry summer but it has been a beautiful colorful fall.
We then went to a local craft show and I picked up some handmade potholders and a Christmas ornament. We also enjoyed a piece of homemade pie and an apple dumpling.
We then went to gather a few things out of the RV. The manager said they would know next week when they could get new doors. I crossing my fingers that they will be available and shipped next week.
Then we checked out our local art crawl, didn't expect much and that's what there was, not much, at least we supported our community by going.
Tomorrow is Alisha's funeral. Sad so sad.
My nephew, Chad, won an award as district kicker, although they lost the last game. He played with an injured knee that last game and they lost in overtime. So they had a good season. Good work Chad!
People talk about the meaning of life; there is no meaning of life--there are lots of meanings of different lives, and you must decide what you want your own to be. Joseph Campbell

No comments: