Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Life

Well, we heard from the bodyshop, not good, still waiting on parts could be two more weeks. So we are thinking the RV should be fully winterized and unloaded. Then after it is fixed we may store it for the winter, so there goes our warm winter plans. It's rather timely that I get this inspirational newsletter on line today "Remember long, long ago, when you were considering living the "Potential Adventures of Jules", among an infinite array of other choices, how you suddenly turned to me and asked deadpan, "How much trouble could I get into, anyway?" " Well, how did they know!
I finished reading the I Hate to Cook Book, only cookbook I'ved read cover to cover. I was wondering if some of these products are still on the shelves such as canned Welsh Rabbit and a popover mix.

Since we don't have alot of news to pass on for a while and we probably won't be doing much, I will be posting less often maybe only once a week. "Every 'for sure' I've know in recent months, I've had to abandon because life keeps getting in the way." Oprah Winfrey ( This is the quote I got on line today from the quote of the day.)

No comments: